and now i don't know what i lived for....

3 hours again i will do physics test and i just learn a little tiny bitty lesson , because now i'm not focus my brain is spinning and i'm confused.now i stuck in front of my computer and i listen Fall For You by Secondhand Serenade "best thing about tonight that we not fighting" i stuck with that lyrics..my brain keep spinning and i listen next song Get It Right by Glee "Just trying to help Hurt everyone else Now I feel the weight of the world is, on my shoulders" keep stuck and i keep listen that song "Keep making a mess of things" now my mood is flat until i hear that lyrics "Cause I can't go back and undo this" my mood is flying from rooftop to ground.Last i listen Nobody Perfect by Jessie J "And I hate that I made you think That the trust we had is broken" then "I'm not a saint, no, not at all, but what I did, it wasn't cool But I swear that I'll never do that again to you" when the song is end i just stuck look my LCD computer and thinking 'everyone can be good people and can be bad people.impossible in their live their can't be good or bad'


and now i don't know what i lived for...


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Sepintas tentang Sawarna-Trip

postingnya orang gila