i wanna fix it and get it right but i'm stuck with man in the mirror

I'm Gonna Make A Change
For Once In My Life
It's Gonna Feel Real Good,
Gonna Make A Difference
Gonna Make It Right . . .
I'm Starting With The Man In The Mirror
I'm Asking Him To Change
His Ways
If You Wanna Make The World
A Better Place
Take A Look At Yourself, And
Then Make A Change
Just trying to help
Hurt everyone else
Now I feel the weight of the world
Is on my shoulders
What can you do
When your good isn't good enough
And all that you touch tumbles down
Keep making a mess of things
I just wanna fix it somehow
Cause I can't go back and undo this
I just have to stay and face my mistakes
So I throw up my fist
Throw a punch in the air and
Accept the truth that sometimes life isn't fair
Yeah I'll send out a wish
Yeah I'll send up a prayer
And finally someone will see
How much I care
When you try your best, but you don't succeed
When you get what you want, but not what you need
When you feel so tired, but you can't sleep
Stuck in reverse
When you lose something you can't replace
Could it be worse?
Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you all


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Sepintas tentang Sawarna-Trip

postingnya orang gila